Friday, June 10, 2011

The classic RPG I've been waiting for!

It's certainly taken a while. Since really getting into Android games, I've really struggling to get my teeth into a 'proper' RPG on the platform. What exactly does proper mean to me? Hours and hours of gameplay, a huge world, different strategies and characters, secrets, the list goes on. But I haven't been able to find one which really fills the criteria.

That is until now. Illusia, the great new RPG from Gamevil, ticks all the right boxes. Yes the graphics are fairly simple, but in my RPG needs it's all about the gameplay. And the gameplay in this is simply brilliant. This game will quite easily take hours upon hours to complete and there are a whole bunch of secrets to find. It has a great side-scrolling style, and different characters and classes to get to know. Get this now and you will not regret it. If you're an RPG fan of any kind - this is priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment